Home of the Multiplier Effect

Build Generational Wealth by Creating Intentional Finances

So That You Can Create a Life Defined by Freedom of Choice

Home of the Multiplier Effect

Build Generational Wealth by Creating Intentional Finances

So That You Can Create a Life Defined by Freedom of Choice

95% of Americans never achieve Generational Wealth before they die. I can show you what the other 5% are doing.

The Intentional Finances Predicament:

Many do not have intentional finances due to reasons like a lack of financial education, a focus on immediate gratification, the complexity of finance, psychological biases, financial stress, cultural influences, motivation issues, and lack of income streams. These factors can hinder from effectively managing money with a deliberate approach.

The Resolution:

Intentional finances is deliberate and thoughtful approach to managing money. It involves actively making financial decisions that align with goals, values, and priorities. Families with intentional finances carefully plan their spending, saving, investing, and budgeting to achieve specific financial objectives, whether it's building wealth, paying off debt, saving for retirement, or achieving other financial milestones. Essentially, it means being conscious and purposeful about how money is earned, spent, and saved to work toward a desired financial future.

The Resolution:

Intentional finances is deliberate and thoughtful approach to managing money. It involves actively making financial decisions that align with goals, values, and priorities. Families with intentional finances carefully plan their spending, saving, investing, and budgeting to achieve specific financial objectives, whether it's building wealth, paying off debt, saving for retirement, or achieving other financial milestones. Essentially, it means being conscious and purposeful about how money is earned, spent, and saved to work toward a desired financial future.

The Multiplier Effect

When intentional finances are unified with money strategies, the potential for creating new income increases exponentially. Consequently, combining everything can result in multiplying several times what you are currently making, ultimately paving the way for generational wealth!

Step 1 - Build

  • Set goals

  • Develop a tailored plan

  • Educate

  • Find streams of income

Step 2 - Multiply

  • Implement

  • Multi-streams of income

  • Tax savings

  • $$$ working more than once

Step 3 - Generate More

  • Find more assets

  • Create more income

  • Continue to educate

  • Re-evaluate

The Multiplier Effect

When intentional finances are unified with money strategies, the potential for creating new income increases exponentially. Consequently, combining everything can result in multiplying several times what you are currently making, ultimately paving the way for generational wealth!

Step 1 - Build

  • Set goals

  • Develop a tailored plan

  • Educate

  • Find streams of income

Step 2 - Multiply

  • Implement

  • Multi-streams of income

  • Tax savings

  • $$$ working more than once

Step 3 - Generate More

  • Find more assets

  • Create more income

  • Continue to educate

  • Re-evaluate

Download Your FREE Guide

5 Ways Families Can Build

Generational Wealth

What's inside your FREE Guide

  • Financial Impact

  • Eroding Factors of Our Money

  • Intentional Finances

  • Plugging Leaks

  • Educate Your Children

  • The Multiplier Effect

Claim yours now!

Let's Get to Building Generational Wealth Today.

Who I am:

Jeremy is a passionate individual with a knack for over-analyzing things which makes life interesting. He enjoys the outdoors, sports, and traveling, but his true joy comes from spending time with family and friends. With two decades of experience in IT, Jeremy's mission is to break free from the typical 9-5 routine and help others achieve financial freedom along the way. His aspirations include building generational wealth, venturing into entrepreneurship, and leaving a lasting legacy for his children and future generations. Jeremy believes that this journey can create a positive ripple effect, impacting lives beyond his own. His proprietary process "The Multiplier Effect" helps families explore the foundations of generational wealth and how it can empower individuals to secure, earn, and live more, making it a significant and deeply meaningful pursuit for him.

"Generational wealth is the art of sowing financial seeds today that will bear fruit for your family's future generations."

"Generational wealth is the art of sowing financial seeds today that will bear fruit for your family's future generations."

@ Copyright 2023 - Wealth Mind Frame

jbradshaw@wealthmindframe.com

740.877.5254

jbradshaw@wealthmindframe.com

740.877.5254

@ Copyright 2023 - Wealth Mind Frame

@ Copyright 2023 - Wealth Mind Frame

jbradshaw@wealthmindframe.com

740.619.2621